There is no better way to enjoy the pristine environment of Lost River than to rent a kayak or canoe and venture out on your own! Book your canoe or kayak rental in Stuart, FL online today.
Enjoy Biking Adventures: Bike Rental Stuart, FL
Up to 6 bikes!
- Prices Starting From
- Adult Bikes Recommended: ages 11+
- Kids Bike Recommended: ages 10 and under
- Mountain Bikes
- Full Suspension
- Front Suspension
- Kids Mtn Bike
Explore the Trails on a Bike Rental in Stuart, FL!
Ready to cruise or challenge yourself around the beautiful bike paths and mountain bike trails in Stuart, FL? Our two hour, half day, and full day bike rental options allow you to take your time on your own biking adventure or challenge yourself on one of South Florida’s epic mountain bike trails. . Our team will tell you which spots we’d recommend exploring and what to expect. Your safety is our number one priority! We’ll make sure you and your family have the best day riding in sunny Florida. Book your bike rentals in Stuart, FL online today! Choose a mountain bike or a one speed comfort cruiser.
Attention Mountain Bikers:
Use at your own risk. This is an unsupervised facility managed by the Ecosystem and Restoration Management division of Martin County.. Mountain biking is inherently dangerous and the risk of injury or death is significant.
- No motorized vehicles; ONLY Class 1 Pedal Assist E-bikes allowed
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians at all crossings and multi-use trails
- Helmets are required and other safety equipment is encouraged
- Plan ahead, have the right equipment and ride within your ability
- Trails may include obstacles such as low branches, roots, sudden changes in grade, logs, bridges and structures
- Trail conditions may unexpectedly change due to weather or other factors
- Obey directional signage
- Ride on open bike trails only and do not make new trails or alternate routes
- Do not modify trail features or obstacles
- Do your part to encourage safe trail use
- Ride responsibly and encourage others to do the same
- This is a trash free park – remember to “leave only footprints”